Paint By Number Kits ship for $10 to US destinations and $20 to International destinations. They are also available for local pick up at our Ballard store.
This “Martin Luther King Jr.” paint-by-number kit by elle crée features the well-known Baptist minister and civil rights activist who led the movement from 1954 through 1968. He is best known for his “I have a dream” speech delivered in 1963 at the March on Washington. The pre-printed background surrounds MLK Jr. with billowing clouds. Recommended for ages 13 and up. Some photos from elle crée website.
elle crée™ has taken paint-by-number back to its roots with simple, vintage-inspired illustrations. Pre-printed backgrounds, simple designs, and only 8 colors mean the painting can be completed in 3-5 hours. Kits provide a relaxing & enjoyable activity and the completed canvas is a piece of art ready to be displayed in a frame or on a clipboard. These kits make great gifts for the conscious consumer. The kits are designed and made in Portland, OR, from local and American-made components whenever possible. They contain non-toxic, American-made, acrylic paint in custom colors and nice quality brushes made by Princeton Brush. The plastic paint containers are made in the USA and are BPA free. Kit packaging is printed on FSC® CoC certified 100% recycled stock, and the corrugated insert is made from 40-60% recycled content.
Your kit contains:
• (1) 8x10 artist-quality, unmounted canvas with pre-printed background
• (8) American-made, non-toxic, acrylic paints
• (2) Princeton brush paintbrushes
You will also need:
• Cup of water to wash brushes between colors
• Small cloth or paper towel for drying brushes
• Cotton swabs for fixing small mistakes
• Toothpicks for stirring paints (optional)
• 8x10 frame or clip board to display your completed artwork (optional)